Terms & Conditions -
The London Dessert Festival Ticket Terms
The “Organiser” is The London Dessert Festival Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registered number 11783342 and with registered offices at 21 Vicarage Road, Essex, United Kingdom, IG8 8NH. The “Festival” is London Dessert Festival 2019. "You" means you as the holder of the Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with, the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which You purchased Your Ticket, copies of which are available upon request from the relevant authorised ticket agent. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant authorised ticket agent, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries with the Promoter prior to purchase. Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets.
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify You of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
1. Valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Festival on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
2. By purchasing a Festival ticket and/or attending the Festival using a ticket (a “Ticket”), You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
3. Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian over the age of 21.
4. Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that You have ID with You in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Festival. If you look under 25 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol.
5. A bag security search is a condition of entry to the event. Anybody found to be in possession of a prohibited item may have that item confiscated, be refused entry to the Festival without a refund and in serious cases be detained by the police.
6. Re-entry to the Festival is not permitted without a valid re-entry ticket.
7. Food and alcohol cannot be brought into the venue. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
8. You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the venue.
9. Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be acting in an antisocial way will be ejected from the Festival and will not receive a refund.
10. No animals are allowed at the Festival, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
11. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the festival is cancelled, rescheduled or there has been a material change of the Festival. Tickets shall not be resold and only exchanged with prior approval from the Organiser. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
12. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check her or his tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
13. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
14. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, rest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Festival may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs.
15. Ticket holders consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
16. No professional film, video or audio recording equipment is allowed on site without prior permission from the Organiser.
17. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Festival.
18. Should the Festival be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
19. Should the Festival be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Festival.
20. The Organiser, its employees, directors or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
21. Any decision to cancel the Festival will be taken only at the advertised start time. No refund will be made if the Festival starts but is later abandoned.
22. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser's right to alter or vary the published Festival programme which may result in changes to the exhibitor line-up, session times or any other aspect of the Festival. The Organiser reserves all rights in this regard. Any published start and finish times of a session at the Festival are estimates only and are subject to change. The Organiser shall not be liable for any change of a published start or finish time.
23. To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Organiser shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
24. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
25. If the Organiser delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Organiser has waived its right to do so.
26. Any person, other than the Organiser, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or the Organiser under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between You and the Organiser.
28. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and the Organiser relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
30. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.